ESL offer a complete range of services relating to ecological issues and we provide advice and ecological input from project conception through to planning approval, construction and monitoring.
Our services include the following:
- Scoping, consultations, desk studies;
- Full suite of surveys necessary to assess impacts, under licence as required;
- Assessment of impacts and production of Ecological sections for Environmental Statements and Non-Technical Summaries;
- Appropriate Assessment (Habitat Regulations Assessment) for developments potentially affecting European protected sites;
- Design of mitigation plans and monitoring protocols;
- Displays and Public Presentations;
- Stakeholder Management and Community Relations;
- Rebuttal of ecological objections;
- Provision of Expert Witness at Public Inquiry; and
Drafting of ecological conditions and Section 106 agreements.
Our wide ranging expertise in all aspects of ecology mean that we can provide a holistic service and provide continuity to your project, carrying it through post-planning to discharge of conditions, for example by design, construction, management and monitoring of wildlife areas and carrying out species or habitat translocations.
Over the past 20 years we have written over 80 Environmental Impact Assessments for projects as diverse as wind farms, quarries, land fills, airports and container terminals on behalf of clients including Peel, Lafarge Tarmac, MJCA, Arup, Royal HaskoningDHV and DP World,